Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Final Christmas post…

I got the CD today of my final Christmas pictures so I thought I would share a few of them. Also, it looks like it might just be the last time I’ll have to wait on having film put on a CD by Wal-Mart. I get to pick up my digital tomorrow. I am wayyy PUMPED!! But wait – how will I take a picture of my new camera for you? OK, so one more CD I guess because there is NO WAY I am not showing off my new Nikon D80 :) My husband rOcKs.

Anyway, back to pictures…

Isabella was totally impressed with her new monkey :)

Ella loved her 'Big Girl' boots - they look a lot like mommy's :)

I think I could have given Isabella one toy that made noise and a floor full of paper and she would have been a very happy little girl! That or just let her have the dog food, lol :)
I think Ella started squealing with each present before she ever really realized what it was. What a fun, fun time for Nana!!!
My most favorite gift I gave this year was the cookbook I made for Kristin of my mom's old recipe's. I think she really liked it; I know it was very special for me to be able to pass it on to her!!

As usual, Isabella is all about her Grandpa Cookie!! Note the Houndstooth Hat...
A great shot of Ella and her daddy; but again with that Houndstooth hat...

Ahhh, now we have the rightful owner of that hat!! I think Bull is adorable in it, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't have bought 3 of them :)
I love my dogs and don't mean to slight them in this post, but since this is about "grandchildren", it is fitting that I share this picture of Beemer showing off her new collar that Santa brought her. Isn't she beautiful? And quite proud I might add!!

I wanted to end this post with one of my very favorite gifts I received this year! This candy cane was given to me by my great-niece Braelyn as a present on the day of our Latta Christmas. It has been hanging very prominently on my tree ever since. Thank you Braelyn, I love it!!

1 comment:

DaNella Auten said...

Hi, My name is DaNella I saw you on Amy's blog. Your name caught my attention because we call our daughter Nana (pronounced Nonna) because her bro couldn't say Christeonnah... Anyways.... You will love your Nikon D80, that is what I take all of my pics on. If you visit my blog you will see several of them. I can't blog without a pic.