Sunday, December 14, 2008

‘Twas the first day of Christmas…

Or at least the first celebration of Christmas for my family so far :) It was with my 2 sisters and their families - “The Latta Christmas” as we call it! For those who don’t know, both of my parents have gone on to be with the Lord. And even though it will be 11 years ago in just 2 days from now that my dad died, and 3 years ago this past August for my mom; the Holidays are still lonely without them. (Honestly… every day is lonely without them). But each year does get a little easier to handle – and this year we had a wonderful time celebrating the season with each other. Of course the 4 newest additions to our family helps :) And next year there will be (at least) 1 more!!

How amazing to watch our family grow!! First my oldest sister Gayle – her entire family was there: her husband Sammy; her oldest daughter Jamie, her husband Marcus and their 3 year old daughter Braelyn; and her youngest daughter Chrissy, her husband Corey and their 2 year old daughter Chloe. Second my middle sister Myra: her husband and son could not be there due to family obligations on his side; but her daughter was there who is expecting the “5th” addition to our family in June. And then of course me – my entire family was there also except for my husband who is still in Illinois hunting; my oldest son Josh, his wife Kristin and their 2 year old daughter Ella; and my youngest son Bull and his 1 year old daughter Isabella. Big, big fun!! Check out the pictures, as usual, each tells a story :)


Latta Christmas 2008


No comments: