Sunday, December 28, 2008

On my mind…

Is wayyyy to much right now! And I have no idea why. Well, I have a thought about it but then that’s the whole problem… when I get like this I seem to have “a thought” about EVERYTHING. My mind won’t shut off, and it goes in a thousand directions a mile a minute :)

But here is ‘my thought’ about why my mind is running right now. I’ve been off work for a week – it has been great! This was the first time I’ve taken the entire week of Christmas off in a very long time. And usually when I take off work, I don’t completely take off. I still check emails, do work from home, etc. And I did a little of that Monday and Tuesday but because of the Holiday no-one else was working the rest of the week either. So for the most part, this vacation has been a REAL vacation – NO work!!

Well, last night as I was drifting to sleep it dawned on me that today was my last day off already. OH MY! Are you kidding me, it has been a week already?? So after I wake up tomorrow I will be spending my last day at home on vacation? There is still so much to do! What all needs to be done at work when I get back? Have I checked emails lately? Did I bring any work home with me that I need to tend to before going back? Ohhhh, when I get back it starts the first week of “Hell Week” (year-end) that lasts through at least mid January; I may never sleep again!! Did I lock the door??...


No comments: