Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yay me…

I’m very proud of myself! Today I got a lot accomplished in the chore of un-decorating :) Usually, due to work, I’m rushed to get it done all in one night. But today I was able to take it down a little at a time, clean that area, put it back to normal, and move on to another area. All without being rushed!!

I have everything un-done except my big tree, which I am contemplating leaving up until New Year’s; partly because I am still really enjoying it and partly due to superstition :) Most is packed up and the rest is on the pool table ready to be packed up tomorrow – if I don’t get another rush of energy and finish it tonight (not likely).

All of this is especially surprising since yesterday I started this task, just absolutely COULD NOT get motivated, gave up and did basically nothing but curl up with my dogs and watch movies! Fancy enjoyed them, Kelso got a little bored… it was Lifetime ;)


1 comment:

Sue said...

I wanted to take my decorations down this afternoon...BUT I TOOK A NAP! Maybe tomorrow.... It was so good seeing you today.