Sunday, December 7, 2008

Does it get any sweeter…

…than birthday parties and sleepovers with grandchildren? The answer is NO!! Yesterday was a great day, (despite the Bama loss). Isabella had a wonderful birthday and I can’t wait to get my pictures back to share with you!

Afterwards, I had a houseful for the second half of the game which felt so normal. I love having everyone here! Ava Reese was our youngest guest and Ella loved playing mommy!

And when everyone was gone, it was just me, Grandpa & Ella. What a fun night… we got my tree put up but that is as far as we got! Ella took my hand and said “come Nana” and led me to bed. It was a long day for her :) This morning we had crescent rolls and fruit for breakfast (Grandpa added fried bologna & eggs but Ella and I didn’t care for any). Then we watched Franklin and read until Mommy got there.

I live for days like that :)


No comments: