Friday, December 19, 2008

Hovering…

You know – those cars that stay beside you, right at your front or back bumper but don’t go anywhere. They just hover! And they make me crazy. Hovering. It makes no sense to me. Just either get on in front of me, or slow down so I can get in front of you, or just get off the road altogether – I really don’t care. Just get OUT OF MY WAY and stop hovering!!

In case you haven’t guessed by now – I drive 280 every day. All the way from Westover to downtown and it is a miserable drive any time. But throw Christmas shoppers in the mix and it’ll make you want to scream!

So take this as fair warning – if you are ever on 280 and you are beside a car with an Alabama flag and/or a Dale Earnhardt Jr. flag with a personalized tag that reads BEACHEY… hover at your own risk!! I am capable of snapping at even given time :)


No comments: