Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm proud to be the first to break the silence...

Come on fellow Bama fans... I too am heart broken over the game yesterday! But we have nothing to hang our heads about. I don't know about you, but I am just as proud of this 2008 Alabama team today at 8 am as I was on Saturday at 8 am!! We played one hellava game - made few mistakes, got a few bad breaks, but in the end... they made me proud. And the great thing is we ended the regular season undefeated and ranked #1 - something no one expected us to do this year, not even me :) And the even greater thing is we are just getting started with this young team, not to mention the recruits coming in the 2009 class!! But the very greatest thing is... we have one more game to play - ROLL TIDE ROLL :) I hope all Bama fans will still be flying their flags as proudly as I will today!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I couldn't agree more! I am SO PROUD of this year, including this game. Nobody expected it to even be a game, and it was! Did you see the video of all the Bama fans at the airport cheering for the team when they landed? I loved that. 12-1 is nothing to be ashamed of! Now, I get to go see Chris and Amy in Jan. and we're going to the Sugar Bowl! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!