Thursday, January 1, 2009

WooHoo…

I LOVE my new camera!! Isn’t it beautiful :-) As far as knowing anymore about it than I do about my Nikon N55… I know how to charge the battery and insert it. How to put the memory card in and format it. How to look at the pictures after I take them. And how to upload them onto the computer. HA! Do I really need to know more??

I guess the point I’m trying to make is there is such little difference in the two as far as camera’s go; but I’m really excited to be given (once again) the motivation to learn all those little secrets to amateur photography!! And… not only have I been given the gift of motivation, but with the purchase of this camera came free classes – for two!! Anyone want to join me??
I was very lucky that I did not have to replace my lens – both of my current ones that my husband purchased when he purchased the N55 several years ago not only fits the D80; but actually give extra zoom than before!! That is going to be AWESOME when photographing the Blue Angels! I can’t imagine getting closer zoom than this – but man am I ready to try :)


I’m not sure yet what I’m going to do with ole’ faithful here; I do love it so! I can’t imagine getting rid of it; it has given me tons and tons of beautiful shots that I will forever treasure! But at the same time I can’t imagine what I’ll ever use it for again either. Suggestions??

Oh, I almost forgot… I hope everyone has a wonderfully Blessed and Happy New Year!