Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finale…

So, this is it – the last game of the season. The BIG one! The National Championship game. I wish it was Alabama playing for the title, but then of course being the dedicated fan that I am I wish that EVERY year :-)

But man, we came ohhhh so close this year!!

Anyway, it is kind of sad to me… I love football, College football that is. You can have the Pro’s; I used to like watching them play too just because I love the game, but it’s not a game anymore with them. It’s like watching people go out on a Sunday and work at a job – I just don’t care for it!

Oh well, I’m pulling for Florida tonight only because I’m true to the SEC – it’s what we do in this Conference… we support our own! So with that said, “Chomp’em Gators” :-)


2 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Go Gators!

Beth Scott said...

I am tagging you...here are the rules.
1. Go to your pictures folder.
2. Go to the fourth folder.
3. Choose the fourth picture in the fourth folder.
4. Explain the photo.
5. Tag 4 people.