Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can’t sleep…

Josh is in the hospital with a kidney stone. And you know it’s true, no matter how old they are – your child is still your child. When they are hurting you worry… it’s in a mothers DNA!! He will be fine; it is just too large to pass so they are going to have to break it up in the morning.

Anyway, I am on grand-dog duty at Josh and Kristin’s. And I am loving it by the way – I always have a wonderful time with my Beemer!! I can’t take her to my house for a sleep over anymore. Being the oldest, she is not too fond of Fancy and Kelso trying to rule their, I mean her, domain at Nana’s!!

Normally when in this “condition” I’d get up and do something – but Kristin is in the midst of packing away Christmas decorations; and I know my daughter-in-law too well than to attempt disrupting her flow :-)

So… I have done something else I’m very proud of! I actually typed my entire Christmas card list into label format on my computer!! YAY! Of course I’ll have to keep it as an icon on my laptop so I don’t forget that I did it next year, but still – how pumped am I right now?? And, after about a dozen attempts I even got my camera on the right setting to get a close up shot of the icon that you could see!!

OK, I guess I’ll try again to go to sleep now! Oh, and did I mention the satellite went out on the TV right before they announced who got kicked off the new show True Beautyare ‘ya kidding me??


3 comments:

Sue said...

I'll be praying for Josh...keep us updated.

Kamin said...

Thanks Nana, for being on Dog duty!!! And for your lovely comments about our pictures!!

You can come see the house anytime!! Just look for our cars...or get Kristin to bring you the next time you are in town!!

Cassie Fields said...

Hi,

My mom got the outfits at Bama Fever at the mall in Tuscaloosa, they are made by Polywogs if that helps any.