Thursday, January 22, 2009

I love…

**UPDATE**...that when Kelso burps like men do sometimes, Fancy raises her head and gives him a look of disgust like women usually do; then lays her head back down (glaring at him the entire time) so dramatically you can almost see her rolling her eyes just like I do in such situations!!

…that on a clear day, you can already tell the days are getting longer!
…that Ella and her mom and dad had a wonderful time at the beach last weekend!
…the fact that every day I continue to believe today is the day I’ll see and love on the one I miss so much!
…that the temp is supposed to be in the 60’s tomorrow!
…that I have a really great job which I love in a time when so many have recently lost the job they thought was secure until retirement!
…that I can lay in this bed and type on this computer at the same time!
…the boots and leather blazer I wore today!
…that my car is still running even though I paid it off recently!
…that in a couple weeks my ‘travel’ season starts for work again ~~ be sure to support your local CMN Radiothon!
…this TV show I watch every week – The Practice!
And -
…that even when Cookie is out of town and I should have plenty of room in this huge king size bed – these wonderful dogs that I love so much insists they be right under (or on top of) me and I have no room at all :-) Life is good!




3 comments:

codie lee said...

i love...

your post cause it made me smile and think about the random things i love too. i am going to copy you and make an i love post....

that was great!

i love you and miss you! :)

codie

Sue said...

I'm with Codie...I love this post. I think I am going to copy you too! LOVE YOU!

Ashley W said...

I am with Codie and Sue..I think I am going to have to copy your I Love post also! Great idea!!