Friday, January 2, 2009

What the…

Seriously, are you freakin’ kidding me?? I can’t figure it out – is Bama playing that bad or is Utah just that good? So far I’d have to say it’s true, the Tide is sucking it up big time.

But not to take away from Utah either… I’ve said all year it isn’t fair that just because they aren’t in a “big” conference that they don’t get the same respect. The way they are playing tonight, I think it is evident they should be playing for the National Championship. How is it fair that they are undefeated but ranked #7 and playing in the Sugar Bowl yet Oklahoma and Florida both have 1 loss each and are ranked #1 & 2 respectively and playing in the Championship Bowl??

But hey, bottom line – I LOVE MY TIDE!! Win or loose, I will be donning my Alabama gear tomorrow and my flag will be flying on my car proudly :) Hopefully they will get their ‘stuff’ together during halftime and make a great comeback… I never give up faith until the last click of the clock!! But either way, ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Did I mention I have such a headache right now?? Xanax, where’s my xanax…


No comments: