Thursday, January 1, 2009

Complete randomness...

...partly because I am love, love, loving my new toy. Partly because when I have told you guys before how random my thoughts are; and how crazy my mind is, I just don't think you really believe me - so I thought I'd show you what it's like at home with me for a couple hours. Especially when I'm home alone and bored :-)

First things first - these shots of course were before I was alone! This was earlier today when Beth, Patrick and Alston came over to eat New Year's lunch with us and finally open Christmas presents.

I adore these boots and was so excited to have a little boy to buy them for this year!!
Alston is giving daddy ideas on what to buy with his gift card :-)
Now I ask you, have you seen a more handsome boy than this?? EVER??

NEW YEARS!! Did everybody eat their blackeyed peas today?


TIME FLIES!! How funny is it that when I bought this '09 calendar I thought 'why did I buy it so early?' Now I'm thinking, 'I never did have time to update it!'


FROG LEGS!! I adore how she lays like a frog; since she was a little puppy :-)

A BULLY (NOT)... A SISSY!! I love that this dog with the big, bad reputation is the sweetest animal I have ever had. He wouldn't hurt a fly and hides behind me at strange noises :-)


ROLL TIDE!! I had to get my clothes ready for tomorrow. Alabama plays in the Sugar Bowl 'ya know... RTR!

GROW OLD GRACEFULLY!! Whatever~~Miss Clairol says I don't have to. And I'm very grateful to her for it :-)
ALWAYS WORKING!! So, when I say I'm working at home you may not believe me, especially considering how much I post. But trust me, I really do work ALL the time. It's pretty easy though, I mean check out my set up... Yep, this is my bed!! Wireless mouse. Wireless internet. I can connect to my desktop at work through my laptop. And now that I've shown you my cool "home office" - I'm going to do all that work you see lying there!!


4 comments:

codie lee said...

I love your new toy!!! I got a new camera too!!! yahh and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

DaNella Auten said...

On the picture of the baby... don't u love the way the background blurrs... I do!!!! I love my D 80! Love the pic of the blue angels tooo btw.
DaNella

Sherree said...

Your new camera takes great pictures! Roll Tide.

Blogger said...

Just received a check for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.