Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it ??SNOW??...

Are you kidding me? On my drive home today from work (which wasn’t bad due to the holiday and the fact that I left a little early); tiny little snow flakes were falling. Well… I’m not really sure you can call them “flakes” – they were more like “specks” – but still, they were white and wet. And few and far in between I might add, lol. But it was consistent all the way from downtown to home!

I watched the weather this morning and there was no mention of even rain, much less snow; however, I just saw it again and they said possibly a few flurries tonight and maybe in the morning. Nothing major – so I don’t think this is anything to even spend my time writing about right now. Unless of course you live here in central Alabama :-) Then even a tiny little snow speck is worthy of a blog post!

Oh, and of course by Friday it is suppose to be in the 60’s :-) Sweet Home Alabama!!


No comments: