Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by Beth at Adventures With Alston. The rules are to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder on your computer where you store your pictures*, explain the picture, then tag 4 of your friends to share their pictures, too. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their own blog.

*I've got to say I'm a little scared right now about finding out what that picture is going to be!! I have [literally] thousands of pictures on this computer, most stored in no particular order... no telling what that 4th folder of photos is going to be, lol.

Now I'm tagging...
2. Fadil at edgeofuniverse
3. Kamin at Behind K's Lens

Whew! Luckily, the last few pictures I've uploaded I haven't named the folders, so they've been added by date - so they were my first ones!! This is actually one of my favorites. It is my great-niece Chloe and it was from our Christmas gathering a few weeks ago for my side of the family. She was hilarious, every time I'd ask to take her picture she'd hit the floor and get in a similar position as that one - for some reason that was her "pose" for the day! Too funny :-)