Sunday, January 4, 2009

HELP me please...

Okay blogger experts... please tell me what I'm doing wrong!! When I upload my photo's, it is always with the good intentions of being able to "click to enlarge". Like in the post I added yesterday with all those pictures of the Blue Angels - I so wanted everyone to be able to enlarge them to see the true beauty, all the detail, etc., of each photo!! I mean I went to all that trouble bragging about how cool they were just to have so much lost in that little shot you see, ugghhh!!!

Here is what I know: the size of the photo's themselves on my computer ARE larger (I figured that was a given - but I'm Just Sayin'); I normally use the option of medium size when I upload on here - but I've used all three and it doesn't seem to make a difference; I don't have any kind of protection set on my photo's; it is random - sometimes I upload a photo and you can enlarge it, but I did nothing different!! Heck, sometimes it is in the same post where I did it at the same time even {I totally wish you could me rolling my eyes right now}.

I have been trying to figure this one out on my own for about 2 months now, and it has just got the best of me! I can't take it anymore!!! Somebody, anybody, please tell me what the #@*^ I'm doing wrong!! Thank you, thank you very much :-)

1 comment:

Fadil Wimala said...

hmm, I'm no expert but I just wanna write something :D Maybe you can upload your photos to flickr or picasa first. Then, you make the links. For example; you upload your photos to your blog, then you make link on the photo, so that when people click on the photo, it will be directed to flickr or picasa. This is just what I have in mind and I don't know what you're doing wrong...