Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few things…

I’m just sitting here trying to decide – do I love my VERY short hair; do I hate it; am I somewhere in between the two; or am I simply undecided? Today I went from just longer than shoulder length (which was still shorter than normal for me), to the extreme opposite. Seriously – practically above the ears, off the neck, a little longer on top but not much. What have I done?? Oh well, my mom would LOVE it… here’s to you moma!!

Anyway, I have a few pictures that I thought I’d share with you; ironically only one of them was taken with my new camera, lol.

Remember that ‘trip of a lifetime’ my husband went on? This was his prize!!

This is my very cute great-niece Chloe – posing as usual :-)

This is other great-niece Braelyn. How sweet is this picture? Just adorable!!
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Chloe & Braelyns mom’s (they are sisters). It was taken at Pensacola Beach several years ago on a “girls” trip! Way too much fun that weekend :-)
My favorite driver (Dale Jr.) and my 2nd favorite (Tony Stewart) at Talladega!
My niece Jamie (Braelyn’s mom) sent me this picture the other day and I just love it. Me and both of my sisters! I’m the tallest, lol (that’s funny because I’m only 5’2”).
This is the one I took today to share. I’m sure when someone comes in my house they wonder why I have this vase with pink stones and one pink rose in my kitchen when I have NO pink décor in my home. The vase was my moms, and she loved pink, especially pink roses. I have it in honor of her. The china (plate and saucer) I placed with it for the picture normally stays in my curio cabinet – it was her everyday china and she didn’t have many pieces left. The coffee cup was just an odd piece that she had but it was her favorite cup and the one she drank her coffee out of EVERY day!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE your new haircut...I saw it today and it looks great!

Amy said...

Tammy, I want to see your hair...I bet it is totally cute. Changing the hair is so hard, but I bet that you will end up loving it. Your vase & china pic and post is so sweet. And I love the picture of Jamie and Chris. Those girls are hilarious. Have a great week!