Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seriously...

You know those questionnaire’s that go around and almost always one of the questions will be what is something that gets you most annoyed, or what do you dislike most? Well I always say the same thing – stupid people. So anyway, today I’m anxiously checking ESPN.com for the updated rankings (yes, I’m a dork – I don’t care – Roll Tide); so while I’m waiting on the BCS poll I’ve been reading comments on different topics.
*Revised*
BCS Standings
1. Alabama 9-0
2. Texas Tech 9-0
3. Penn State 9-0
4. Texas 8-1
5. Florida 7-1
*********************
2008 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 10 (Nov. 2)
BCS Standings
Standings Not Available
AP Top 25
1.
Alabama (46) 9-0 1,600
2.
Texas Tech (12) 9-0 1,528
3.
Penn State (6) 9-0 1,525
4.
Florida (1) 7-1 1,398
5.
Texas 8-1 1,353
USA Today Poll
1.
Alabama (40) 9-0 1,498
2.
Penn State (14) 9-0 1,437
3.
Texas Tech (6) 9-0 1,409
4.
Oklahoma (1) 8-1 1,290
5.
Florida 7-1 1,268
ESPNU Allstate Standings (Fan poll)
1.
Alabama 9-0
2.
Texas Tech 9-0
3.
Penn State 9-0
4.
Florida 7-1
5.
Texas 8-1
First it was on the Bama game yesterday, then on the UT / TT game – both very interesting and somewhat entertaining, but mostly irritating to say the least. Why? Because for the most part, filled with stupid people posting!! They all act like they are the only ones that know what they are talking about but yet most of them know absolutely nothing and their posts just make them sound, well, stupid!

Then I decide to check on my beloved Dale Jr. (it is race day after all)!! It only took 4 or 5 comments to get my blood boiling!! Now normally I don’t join in with comments on those type message boards; but too many were not only making stupid statements and showing how little they know about NASCAR, but dared to speak against this young man I think so highly of! I mean, you might as well have just walked up and slapped me in the face… I am that furious!

So, I hit (and I mean that literally) the enter key to leave a comment. But after typing just the first couple words I realized – there is nothing I can think of to say that could actually relate to these people or their stupid comments. And one of the things that set me apart from them is that I don’t join them. Instead, I logged out of the comment page and opted to blog about it :) At least now I feel better!

No comments: