Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, enough already…

I’ve worn some of my jackets and blazers, even my gloves. I’ve worn most of my favorite boots. I've even snuggled in my cozy flannel pj’s. Enjoyed it, thanks!

I also get shocked by my car almost every time I get out of it. I have cold-wind electricity in my hair. My skin is soaking up lotion like a sponge. I’ve had to let the defroster run before I could leave in the mornings… more than once. And it is already dark when I leave work now.

So is winter over yet?? I know, I know, it hasn’t even officially arrived! But seriously… I already miss summer :( The warmth of the sunshine, the long days, the beach, the fresh fruits and vegetables, the flowers and lush green grass, the beach, the barbeques, the warm nights, and finally… the beach :)

And on that note:


Click to take a break from winter :)


No comments: