Saturday, November 8, 2008

Apology, modification, etc…

I want to make sure in this post that I make it perfectly clear to ALL the kids that pretty much grew up at my house how much I love each and every one of them. I may not mention all of them (there are just too many), but none are forgotten, trust me! So I apologize to anyone I may not call by name.

I guess I took for granted that family would know they were an exception; so I do want to modify some things I said. My kids did stay over night with their cousins some, not very often because like I said – they were usually at home. But they have a ton of cousins, and they all grew up together. The boys especially were almost always together, and my nephews Jake & John were at my house as much as they were at home.

And I reiterate my previous post… I loved every minute of it :) If I had it to do all over again, I would not change a thing!!


No comments: