Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If I only had a brain…

That wasn’t fried, maybe I could think of something great and wonderful to post about. But since my brain feels pretty much like mush right now I’ll instead just say how tired I am!! But, the ‘thon was cut short to 2 days so I’m leaving a day early and heading back to the office this morning. Can’t say I’m excited about that, but I am happy to not be sitting in the food court of a mall all day today.

Oh, I would like to give kudos to Hampton Inn’s. I always stay at an HI when I travel for work because of the quality of the hotel for the rate. Ha, I made myself laugh with that last sentence… I stay because of these unbelievable beds!! All down bedding and mattress covers, you literally just sink into it; including 6 pillows that vary in softness. They call it Cloud Nine - good name!! But it sure makes it hard to get up early when you have to work :)


No comments: