Friday, November 28, 2008

Feeling down…

There are a lot of things in life I don’t understand. One thing that has always puzzled me is how people can be sometimes. I am far from perfect, with probably more flaws than the average person. But one thing I have always tried to do is treat people kind and with respect. When I love, I do it unconditionally. I work very hard not to be a busy body – even with my children; especially with my children actually. I try to look beyond the obvious and see the good in everyone. I accept people as they are and respect them for being that person, regardless of what others think.

Please don’t mis-understand, this is not a post about my goodness. It is about my confusion. I guess I’m just trying to make sense of a few things tonight. I feel like the nicer I am, the more loving I try to be, the worse off I am. I guess the way I feel sometimes, like tonight, is that no matter what – it is never enough. And I probably shouldn’t care, but for some reason… I really do!


No comments: