Friday, November 7, 2008

Nothing to say…

Hardly! Phone line problems, internet problems, modem & router problems – definitely! Let’s just say several people with the ‘new AT&T’ got an ear full from me this week. The sad part was when I caught myself (on more than one occasion) arguing with – or cursing at – a recording. Yes, you feel like an idiot when you realize it, but oddly enough it still makes you feel better. Hey, if the crazy recording cannot understand me when I answer ‘yes’ fifteen times, it deserves to be cursed at!! But for future reference, if you ever answer the recording with “are you freaking kidding me”, in a rather loud, rather annoyed voice, you’ll get transferred immediately to a real person :)

At any rate – after 4 days, I’m back online and once again wireless. I even have land line phone service at home. Let’s see how long it lasts this time. And… I have TONS to say! I really have no idea if anyone ever reads what I say, but boy do I have it stored up :)

1 comment:

Ashley W said...

I read every word Nana.. I'm ready to listen =)