Saturday, November 8, 2008

Should I give it to her…

It is only 12 days early. I am and always have been worse than any kid when it comes to presents. Not receiving them – that I can wait on. It is giving them that I become like a child over. I just can’t wait, I’m always more excited than my kids and always end up giving hints or going ahead and letting them open them.

So anyway, a few posts back I mentioned our annual Gala. In the silent auction I won Kristin’s birthday present and I’m thinking I should go ahead and give it to her. If you read her blogs, and I’m sure you do, you know she is already decorating for Christmas so I know she can use it! What do you think?? Should I or shouldn’t I??


3 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

You should TOTALLY give it to her early, lol.

Nana said...

LOL - I had no doubt what your vote would be :) The items I won for you were donated to the gala by Southern Living Home; I think you are going to like them :)

I was also bidding on a set of 3 wooden monkeys for Ella from the Jungle Book, but when the bid got up to $150 I had to give it up :( Now I'm on an all out search for them though!!

Sue said...

I say go ahead and give it to her. She'll know it's her birthday present (EARLY)!