Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Angels among us…

I know it is unusual for me to post during the week these days, but I am so excited I am beside myself! Angels are here, in Alabama… Blue Angels that is; and I get to meet them tomorrow!


That’s right, up close and personal, on the tarmac at the Tuscaloosa Airport! I get to go out, meet the pilots, touch the planes, take pictures, etc. I don’t get to fly with them, which would be like the total ultimate fantasy, but a member of the Children’s Hospital Critical Care Transport team does. And since he flies our helicopter transporting very sick children every day, and is also a huge fan – I guess that is fitting… I’m okay with it :)

Believe me; I will have plenty of pictures to share tomorrow! I can’t even sleep I’m so excited – I’m like a kid in a candy store!!! If you are here in Alabama and possibly can, don’t miss their show this weekend in T-Town… it is incredible!! They are after all – The Best of the Best :)


2 comments:

Ashley W said...

How excited! I know you are exstactic!!!!!!

Ashley W said...

*exciting...not excited ;0)