Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Touched by an Angel...

What an exciting day!! I have so much to tell you about, but I took almost 250 pictures today - so it may take me a day or two to get through them all and decide which ones to use in my re-cap of a day I will never forget :)

But as a teaser, I will tell you there was only one plane there today (so only one pilot and his crew chief, who by the way is from Springville, AL). Here are a few pictures I can't wait to share... the pilot, such a sweet young man, signed my Blue Angels t-shirt for me :) And they allowed our Critical Care Transport Team to park the helicopter (well, pull it) close to the jet for pictures after Marks flight with them. The Navy pilot even took a ride in our helicopter with the team and seemed as excited about that as Mark did about his ride with him in the Navy Jet :) So much more to come soon!!










































No comments: