Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Award...

Sweet, sweet Ashley gave me this blog award. Thanks baby girl!

Here's the rules as she posted them...

1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.

2. Pass the award on to 7 blogs that you love to read!

However; I'm only going to follow rule #1 since most everybody on my blog list has already been tagged with this award already!! You all know I love you anyway :)

1. Jesus, my grandchildren, children, husband, and of course my dogs!!

2. All my family and friends - you all ROCK :)

3. All things Alabama - RTR!!!

4. Dale Jr. and NASCAR... duh :)

5. US Navy Blue Angels - they are the Best of the Best!

6. The beach; especially Pensacola Beach... I'm so ready!

7. Texas Holdem Poker :)

I know that's 7 already, but I have to go ahead and say I love summer; Mtn. Dew; and a good cup of coffee in the morning!! Oh, and Starbucks Latte's; a newborn baby's cry; and the show 24! I also love my job; and I can't leave out my favorite pair of jeans - good grief, this could be a never ending list... :)

No comments: