Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby shower and Birthday party…

My niece, Amy, is expecting her first baby in June. Last week was her baby shower and she received some beautiful things for “Caroline Seay”. That name is very special to those of us in my family; it is the name of my sister that was still-born. She would have been the 2nd oldest.

I’m very excited for Amy and Daniel and can’t wait to meet baby Caroline :)





One of the most special gifts Amy received was from her mom. She gave her the baby quilt that our mom made for Amy, as well as a homemade dress with a slip she made her.


She also gave her a vintage ‘dressing gown’ worn by Amy’s dad when he was a baby, as well as a little dress given to my sister by her husband’s grandmother at her baby shower for Amy.





















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was my great-niece’s birthday party. Chloe turns 3 years old tomorrow, May 4th. Happy Birthday sweet girl!!



She got some really fun presents, including a special surprise bike from her mom and dad.













I got to take Isabella, and she had big, big fun :)















































1 comment:

codie lee said...

yah for isabella!