Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wedding photos...

I don't want to spoil K's fun; but I do want to post just a few of my favorite photo's that I took on her special day pre-wedding. It was so beautiful and I'm so excited to share - enjoy!! *OK - I confess that I uploaded about 10 pictures but then decided I just couldn't take that away from Kamin if she wants to share them first :) So instead I'm just sharing these... click on them to enlarge!

I think this may be my very favorite








How beautiful








I love this shot of K's bouquet -
note the wedding dresses in the background








I could not resist this shot of the gorgeous
dogwood with the lights








And the beautiful mother of the bride that
made her dream a reality! Great job Gran!!








1 comment:

Sue said...

I didn't even see you at the wedding....it WAS such a beautiful wedding. Enjoy your time with Isabella!