Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow dogs...

As an add-on to my previous post, let me also note; I do not control the weather dear dogs, nor do I have switch to flip it off per your needs...

I got this great shot of Fancy looking at the snow like "what the...”. I wasn't as lucky with Kelso because he stuck his nose out and then literally took off running away from the door to hide under Cookie's feet :-)

It took about 3 or 4 tries before they would finally go out this morning in this strange white stuff - and still I had to basically kick them out when they started doing the "pee-pee" dance in perfect rhythm with each other! *Maybe I'll put them in ballroom dancing*


When they finally did go out, they tended to their 'business' and came right back... in record time I might add! I'm not sure you can tell from this picture, but Kelso didn't like it, didn't want to do it, didn't linger in it, and although relieved - was a little ticked at me that I made him go out in it :-)


No comments: