Saturday, March 28, 2009

Technology…

Is it really a good thing? I’m telling ‘ya – with every new “toy” I get, I spend way too much time learning how to play, ahem, I mean use it. And I learn by stumbling across things.

My latest toy is a Blackberry; a.k.a. my new work phone. How funny to use the word ‘phone’ with this contraption – you mean you can actually call people on it?? I haven’t got that far yet, lol. Which reminds me, I should probably set up a voice mail message, yikes!!

I have done many cool things on it so far though, the problem is most of them I don’t know how I did so I can’t do them again :) I’ve master using Facebook on it with the help of Emily at the office; and of course the all important site – NASCAR.com!! Next… Blogger of course!

Now the way I see it, when I start blogging from my cell phone, I’ve officially arrived into the world of technology! Either that or I’ve become the oldest nerd ever; after all… I was cool when I was young :)

~Oh and by the way, somehow I have the same icon on the front twice and don’t know how to get it off – that is making me crazy!! I’ve probably spent about 2 hours today trying to fix that!! Joooossshhhh...

1 comment:

Sue said...

Tammy,
We were told that we could specify a color on the geraniums BUT they couldn't guarantee we'd get them because of the number of plants they send out....so I think we are getting a variety of colors. Do you have a preference IF we can get it? I can bring the plants to your house next Thursday. You can tell me what time you'll be home or you could pick them up at the church. I know you work during the day though so I don't mind bringing them. Just tell me what would be best. THANKS SO MUCH!!