Friday, October 31, 2008

Too funny...

Talk about perfect timing, but last night as I was typing something that was on my mind concerning kids (all my many kids), Chris left the comments on my other post. Well… there was no way my next post could not be about him, even though amazingly I mentioned him in the one I wrote!! So I saved that one *to be posted next* and waited. Sorry, I was too tired to write this last night!!

Yes, Chris is another that I claim as one of mine! He and Josh were inseparable growing up from about Jr. High I guess. They pretty much did everything together – as a matter of fact the only time either of them got into “real” trouble, they were together! And usually Bull was with them as well. Oh, and for anyone that doesn’t know, I’m talking about Sue’s son, from The Cotton Patch :)

He is right too, he was always there on Saturday mornings, especially during High School football season, and he’d always go to the store for me. Yes Sue, I’d let him drive my car before he had his license… but it was just down the road and across the street. *thanks for telling on me son* LOL

I don’t get to see Chris any more – he moved away for college, then married a wonderful young lady and has started a beautiful family in Louisiana. But baby boy, I always have and always will love you and consider you one of my children! So I guess if Josh is the oldest, and Bull is the baby, and Patrick is the youngest… that must make you ~ the middle child :)

So in the spirit of motherhood, let me say with all seriousness – you better get your tail over here to see me next time you are home or endure my wrath!!! xoxo


No comments: