Monday, October 27, 2008

I have a confession…

I’ve talked about my “2” sons, but the truth is I really have 3 :) My beloved Patrick is the third. G’pa Cookie and I have always said Josh is the oldest, Bull is the baby, and Patrick is the youngest! He truly has been just like our own and is every bit as much a brother to both Josh & Bull as they are to each other. Now please understand, he has wonderful parents that he is very close to; but we still claim him as ours too :)

This also means I have yet another beauty to claim as a daughter-in-law – and she really is! Inside and out, this girl has proven to be such a lovely and precious young woman who has stolen my heart! She cooks up some mean shrimp at the beach by the way, and is apparently pretty artistic, just see below, lol :)

And … drum roll please … Beth & Patrick have started their own little family --- meet the newest addition to my “grand” children, Price ‘Alston’ Scott; which makes him my first grandson I suppose :) Isn’t he simply gorgeous? He’s such a good baby too!! I love him. And my true confession… I just got this film developed, that is the only reason this post is so old and why Alston wasn’t on my page when I first set it up :)





















No comments: