Sunday, February 15, 2009

Best Valentine’s Day ever…

When you get a present like this:












From a sweetheart like this:












There is no better way to spend Valentine’s Day, or any other day for that matter :-) I’m just going to give you two highlights of a very fun filled afternoon/evening…

I broke a fingernail the other day pretty low on the nail bed, so I’ve been wearing a band-aid on it until I can get to the salon. Of course Ella noticed the band-aid and insisted on knowing why I had it on and then on “seeing”. Well, you can’t really see the broken nail without me actually pulling it down; she was so funny, looking intensely saying “I can’t see Nana, I can’t see”. When she finally recognized the break, she patted my arm and said “Oh, I’m sorry baby”. Too precious!!

I bought Cookie one of those cards that you record a personal message on before the song starts playing. Ella recorded many different messages on it and almost each one started with “hey”. Every time when she would listen back and hear herself say that initial hey, she’d say back to the card “hey”! Very cute; and quite entertaining for not only her but also for me and Cookie!! Especially when she danced to the song and started learning parts of it to sing along.

I got some pictures of outside time with Grandpa and he got some of beauty shop time with me :-) Enjoy and have a great week!!














1 comment:

Sue said...

You're right...it doesn't get any better than time with your grandkids.