Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awe…

First of all let me say that this week has been a bear at work!! Maybe it is a combination of a lot to do on top of me recovering from strep making it seem really bad – but either way, I’m very tired!

I was just doing a quick check after getting home to see who may have posted (a refuge if you will); prior to running some reports for staff meeting tomorrow. What I found was the most adorable puppy at the bottom of my page in the ‘daily puppy’ gadget I have. Take a moment to scroll down and see – it’s so cute… thus the name of this post; awe!!

FYI – I’m working on a short story as I have time that I’ll be posting, sort of a spin-off from my Once Upon a Time posts. Look for it; I hope you’ll enjoy it :-) In the meantime, have a great ‘end of week’ – and don’t forget… 2009 NASCAR season kicks off Saturday night with the Shootout at Daytona, YAY and go 88!!


This was Dale after winning the Shootout last year :-)



2 comments:

Cassie Fields said...

Bless you! Of all sicknesses Strep has to be the worst for me! So I know you have felt terrible. I hope you get better soon! Can't waite for youe story to post!

Beth Scott said...

You are so sweet Miss Tammy! We'll definitely have to come visit!