Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Introducing...

Miss Caroline Sheree Seay, my new great-niece. She is just beautiful and such a sweet baby! I went to Florence Sunday and spent the day with her, her mommy (my niece Amy), her great-grandmother (Nanny), and her grandparents (my sister Myra and her husband Tony). I wish she didn’t live so far away, but I hope to see her again as soon as possible!!


























































































































































3 comments:

Ashley W said...

She's beautiful!! I wish AR was still that little :)

codie lee said...

She is precious!! I love the picture with {i am guessin' her granddaddy} holding her little foot... too sweet :) miss you!

Nana said...

@ Ashley - I know, they grow up so fast don't they!

@ Codie - yes, that is her granddaddy and it is my favorite! I know you really can't see Caroline, but I just happened to glance over and catch him and couldn't resist snapping the shot! I wish I'd had time to get a better one, but I didn't want to loose "the moment" :) I miss you too - I wish you'd come see me sometime!!